Thursday 12 April 2007

Tea & Tea Sets

I love tea and I also love to collect tea cups and tea sets. I was given the most beautiful Herend tea set for two as an engagement present which I adore and treasure very much. I actually thought that the tea set above was very similar to my Herend tea set. I found this gorgeous tea set on the Plumo site via Gypsy Purple. They do have an online shop and guess what they are another wonderful company who ships to Australia and actually they ship worldwide. They have lots of wonderful things so go and have a look for yourself.

6 comments:

The Peak of Chic said...

That tea set is absolutely gorgeous! So feminine.

Di Overton said...

Plumo is oh so very English

Anonymous said...

What a lovely picture! Good find!

Anastasia said...

its gorgeous!!! Tea sets like these would make you have daily tea parties!
Plumo has some lovely things!

Gypsy Purple said...

Oh yes...Isn`t this a lovely site!!!!
Thanks for the mention...

Unknown said...

Do you mix and match or are you a "One set at a time" girl?