Sunday 15 April 2007

Inspirations



I am continually inspired by many things. One of the things that inspires me most is the array of beautiful fabrics I get to work with. I am also inspired by art and beautiful product packaging, stationery, flowers, fashion, vintage pieces and the list goes on and on!! I thought it may be interesting to show you every now and then a few of the things that currently inspire me. Above I adore the script cushion. I think it would be wonderful to cover a small Louis style chair in a hand written script canvas fabric like this. The bottom image is full of things I like and inspiration. I just adore the packaging of the soaps and then the gorgeous patterned tin boxes they are placed in. I also like the texture and pattern in the pile of throws. And also in looking at the bottom image I can see mostly the colours blue and pink emerge which I adore as a colour combination.

Bottom image courtesy of XT Decor Mag Blog.

3 comments:

R* said...

beautiful pictures-very inspiring! thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

The soaps are beautiful, love every one with their individual and unique wrapping. The tin is gorgeous too, it's perfect for a touch of pampering.

Anastasia said...

that tin with the soaps is gorgeous - very inspiring! I always put loose soaps in amongst my folded jumpers...gives them a lovely smell