Wednesday 25 April 2007

Emily's Pink & Yellow Party

It was my friend Sally's 5 year old daughter's birthday party today and we decorated the table in pink, yellow, aqua and lime green. It was SO gorgeous!! I actually had the tablecloths made for my son's 3rd birthday party a couple of years ago and we just sewed some gorgeous floral frills on for Emily's party today. Nothing like a bit of recycling!! We made the napkins in pink and white stripe which I tied in knots and then I placed them on each plate. The plates were some gorgeous painted tin plates which we only got a couple of days before the party from one of our wholesalers!! I think a fun time was had by all, especially the birthday girl!!


Isn't it wonderful that these pics work so well in Pink & Yellow Week!!


9 comments:

The Peak of Chic said...

This is just beautiful Anna! You always create such gorgeous tablesettings. Have you ever thought of doing party planning on the side? :)

Erin said...

Hi Anna! Thanks for the sweet comments on my blog...Love yours too...and what a great shop you have! Hope to visit someday ;o)

I'm loving this weeks topic...pink and yellow is such a warm, cheery combination...Great photos today!

Erin said...

Oh and thanks so much for the add! I appreciate it!

Anna Spiro said...

Thanks Jennifer!! Oh I have certainly thought of doing this on the side and again today but I just don't know where the heck I'd find the time!! I actually would love to be an Interior Designer, A Florist, A Junk Shop Owner, An Events Co-ordinater, A Stylist, A writer for an Interiors Magazine and an Art Gallery owner!! Can you believe that I want to do so many things and then I'm a mum and a wife too!! If only there was more time in a day! Thanks for your kind comments as always!!
XO
Anna

Anna Spiro said...

Hi Erin,
Great to hear from you! Thanks for stopping by!! I just had to include that pink and yellow image on your site in Pink & Yellow Week!! Stay in touch!! I'll continue to read your gorgeous site!
XO
Anna

Anonymous said...

I love the tablecloth, setting, and beautiful plates and bowls. How cool is the row of balloons all lined up? You'd be great at event organising...I'm not sure about the naked picture of a woman on the wall though.

Erin said...

Anna --

I'm laughing as I read your response above to Jennifer...I'm sooo with you! In a perfect world, I'd own an art gallery, have my own furniture line & home accessory store, be an interior designer, florist, fashion designer, wedding cake decorator, event designer and photographer!

If only there more hours in the day {and an endless supply of energy on my part!}... ;o)

Gypsy Purple said...

Totally, totally stunning...love everything....mad about the napkins!!!!!!

Luciana Flammini said...

I wish that were my birthday table!
Love your site!

WWW.mad-fashionista.blogspot.com