Monday 23 April 2007

My French Life Update

Vicki Archer, the author of My French Life emailed me last night to let me know that the reprint of her beautiful book has just been released and the best news of all is that the book is now available internationally on Amazon. This is very exciting news. Take my word and order a copy of this delightful book. Oh and I would hurry as it has been a huge success here in Australia with bookshops having been sold out now for months.


NB. I reviewed this book in an earlier post dated Monday 8th January, 2007.

7 comments:

a. said...

YAY!!! I am definitely getting myself a copy ASAP. Thanks for the update Anna!

Anna Spiro said...

You won't be disappointed Ally!! I am actually going to buy a couple of copies to keep as gifts!! It is so gorgeous.
xo
Anna

Unknown said...

Anna, it says at Amazon that it's not available until January of 2008 - is there anywhere it can be purchased now?

Anastasia said...

I saw this book a while back at my local Myers and cant find a copy anywhere now...I might have to venture into town
it looked great!
there is a similar book but in Italy that looks fantastic too!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful cover, I am tempted just for that. Anything to do with France is also good :)

The Peak of Chic said...

Thanks for the book rec Anna! I'm always looking for gorgeous new books!

fashion is the only cure said...

i love this book. it is my favourite travel book of all time.

your blog is absolutely beautiful :)