Tuesday 24 April 2007

Jo's Pink & Yellow Inspirations


Kate French

Kate French







WOW, what a response I've had to Pink & Yellow Week!! Thank you so much everyone who has emailed me so far and for all the wonderful images. I am going to post them all so please bear with me!! I thought I would start with Jo's wonderful collection of pink & yellow images which she emailed me today. Jo is one of the writers behind the very inspiring blog Desire to Inspire and she is also another Brisbane based design obsessed person. I recently had the pleasure of meeting Jo face to face in my shop, Black & Spiro. It was a wonderful experience to meet one of my blogging friends!
My favourite 2 images which Jo sent me through today are the top 2 images - so vibrant. However, I do love all of the images above. They are stunning.

Thanks so much Jo for the beautiful pink & yellow inspirations!
I will be posting alot of wonderful pink & yellow inspirations tomorrow so please stay tuned!!

xo
Anna


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! The top images are stunning. I am saving them in my favorites right now. That's the perfect pink; it doesn't look so much girly to me as it does full of energy. Love it.

The Peak of Chic said...

Stunning photos! Just beautiful.

Anna Spiro said...

I agree with you Laura - the top 2 are my favs too!! I love that room in the top picture! Glad to have inspired you today (or should we thank Jo)!!

Anna Spiro said...

Thanks Jennifer!! Glad you like them.

Julie at Belle Vivir said...

My favorite is the one with the flowers in the white vase. So delicate and romantic.

Alicia said...

What gorgeous photographs! So inspiring and perfect for spring.

Jo Walker said...

Not the easiest colour combo to find but the hunt for inspiring pictures was fun! I too love the first 2 but being a MCM freak those pink chairs spoke to me. The yellow buttons add a little touch of whimsy. And yes everyone, Anna's shop is even more amazing in real life than in the beautiful photos she features.

deb said...

Loove love your blog!! So glad to have found my way over here. Have a *happy* day!

kim. said...

Gorgeous photos Jo, as usual. (That's why she's my blog partner!)