Friday 29 August 2008

See You In The Spring...

Image - Jen Gotch


Earlier this week I posted a beautiful image by Jen Gotch which so many of you loved so to end this week I thought I would post another one I am totally in love with. I absolutely adore the collection of things in this photo and in particular I love the white background with the pops of colour. This photo pretty much sums up my own personal style. As most of you know I love to create rooms with an all white backdrop with lots of colour in the accessories and a few quirky pieces and vintage pieces thrown in. I think I need to put this picture on my inspiration board. I do hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and I look forward to sharing lots of absolutely beautiful things with you next week - the first week of Spring here in Australia!!

10 comments:

vicki archer said...

I cannot believe it is almost Spring in Oz, Anna - I am already brazing myself for Autumn and feel reluctant to say goodbye to summer! I love the studio style shot with all the pretty colours - so fresh and lovely. Have a wonderful weekend.

Geisslein said...

So have a great and sunny weekend!
End-Summer-Greetings from germany
by-geisslein

Barbara Jacksier said...

When I read the title of this post I instantly felt sad. No more beautiful things until spring?

How could I wait 10 months? Ahh, you meant spring in AUSTRALIA. You're such a tease!

Melissa @ The Inspired Room said...

So funny that you are looking forward to the first day of spring when we are just about to enter into fall! So mixed up!

Happy day, Anna! Looking forward as always to your inspiration!

xo
Melissa


new blog address:
http://theinspiredroom.net

Sharnel said...

Oh i think i spy a little Anthropolgie teacup in there. Gorgeous image and Happy Spring to you!

Jan Maree said...

Anna, this photo is just lovely! I adore your blog- I have just launched my own and posted a link to your blog (www.mylandoflovely.blogspot.com)! I love, love, love your store too! I was the girl that bought your gorgeous "Harry Chair". Haven't found his perfect home yet but I know I will! Take care & keep up the great work.

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

Oooh! That is gorgeous!

dee said...

This photo is lovely. Everything is so perfectly selected. I especially love that teacup with the purplish...what is it, exactly?...candy? Delish!

jaime said...

i love jen's photos. so dreamy.

i enjoy your blog too. i just linked you from my blog.

Kadr Leyn said...

hi ,
very nice
çiçek