Tuesday 12 August 2008

Meeting Pia Jane in Paris





I was so thrilled to catch up with the gorgeous Pia Jane Bijkerk when I was in Paris. Pia came to my hotel and we drank some wine and chatted for a couple of hours all about her work and my work and blogging and she gave me some lovely tips for my stay in Paris. Pia is the first overseas blogger I have met and I must say she is one of the loveliest people and so talented. If you haven't already checked out her blog you must head on over and tell her I said hi!!

All images by Pia Jane Bijkerk

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you had a great time in Paris.

SimplyGrove said...

That table set-up is gorgeous!!
What a fun meeting that must have been!

Unknown said...

oh anna, thank you so much! I had such a lovely time meeting you and can't wait to catch up again one day. Next time we shall have to set aside more time to chat as we have so much to share. xx

Prêt à Voyager said...

It's so fun meeting bloggers from around the world! And to meet up in Paris. Ahh, I am sooo jealous!

Anne

Liz Harrell said...

How lovely!