Thursday 21 December 2006

Some Pictures of My Work


I just thought I would show you all a couple of pictures of some of the work I have just finished. Above is a beautiful bedroom I had a hand in with the back feature wall covered in a beautiful Nina Campbell wallpaper I selected. The wing chair and ottoman is covered in a Mokum fabric and the drapes are made in one of my favourite drapery fabrics Lumiere by Mokum hung on an antiqued brass pole which was handmade by my gorgeous friend Peter Hungerford.
Back in a minute with some more pics...

7 comments:

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

That chair and ottoman are just gorgeous! Love that fabric, esp.

Style Court said...

Nice choice with the Nina Campbell paper behind bed!

Anna Spiro said...

Thank you Maryam. Glad you like the fabric.

Anna

Anna Spiro said...

I do like that wallpaper Courtney. I actually have used the same design in the fabric in my bedroom at home.

Anna

Anonymous said...

I don't know how I missed this entry. Very interesting: I really want drapes that billow like this (silk taffeta?) As well as that, I love plantation shutters in white. This is getting a bit scary!

Anna Spiro said...

Actually Pink, the fabric I have used on those drapes is 100% Polyester but it looks exactly like silk tafetta that's why I tend to use this fabric alot for drapes. Where I live in Brisbane we can't use silk on window coverings unless it is very heavily lined and interlined because our sun is just so intense that it eats away at the silk which isn't a good look especially when these sorts of drapes are very expensive!!

Anna

Michele said...

I am in love with your work. Upon viewing every photo you have posted I sit and think "I want to do that in my home.. oh and that!" Glorious.