Monday 4 December 2006

My First Post


Hi, Hello, Bonjour,

Well this is my very first post. My name is Anna and I am an Interior Designer in Brisbane, Australia and I love Beautiful Things. I am absolutely obsessed with everything gorgeous. I have my own Interior Design Business in New Farm, Brisbane, Australia by the name of Black & Spiro. I hope to bring to you on my Blog some of the most beautiful things I can find. I also hope my Blog is filled with visuals and websites which you can all access very easily. I am currently setting up my website for my business so once this is set up I will connect it to my blog so you can all see what I do and what I currently have available in my shop. My look is mixing old with new and I am completely passionate about beautiful fabrics, unusual Vintage finds, interesting patterns, bright colourful flowers and anything different, beautiful, original and hard to find.

Well, you are all probably wondering what my first post is going to be. At the moment I am completely in love with everything Kelly Wearstler. Kelly is an American Interior Designer. I recently stayed in one of the hotels she has done in LA. The Viceroy Hotel in Santa Monica. Wow, wow, wow is all I can say. My husband and I stayed there for 5 days in August this year and it was amazing. I totally recommend it. Kelly's work is definately on show here.

I'll be back very soon so keep on checking my blog for updates.




















































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the look of the Magnolia Inn. You may want to take a look at this blog too.
Ocha's Home Shop News