Tuesday 5 December 2006

Sofa Designed by Me


I thought I would show you a picture of a sofa I just designed for a client. I had it made in one of Mokum's new release fabrics. It really came up very well. Deep buttoning has really had a very big comeback. I absolutely love the proportions of this sofa and with its ebonised turned timber legs would work very well mixed into a modern interior. I have since made a second one for another client in a Pink Designers Guild velvet. Wow it looked fantastic. I can have these made in any fabric you like so if you want to know more info just email me on anna@blackandspiro.com.au or leave a comment on my blog.


Back soon.....

3 comments:

Style Court said...

This is fabulous Anna! You have great taste. The sofa is so chic and feels very "now" but it is really timeless. LOVE the geometric you selected for upholstery.

So glad you started this blog!
Courtney

Anna Spiro said...

I am so encouraged by your kind words. Thank you Courtney.

v said...

lovely! you wouldnt happen to have anymore of these? ive added to my wish list of things from your shop =)