Friday 22 December 2006

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays



Thank you everyone for all your support and all your wonderful comments since I started this blog. I am so encouraged by all of you. I have met some lovely blogger friends also in starting this which is something I didn't think about when I set out on this journey. I am now going on 2 weeks holiday so I won't be posting again until the 6th January upon my return from Hawaii. I hope you all have a wonderful, safe, relaxing and happy Christmas and New Year holiday and I look forward to hearing from you all and sharing ideas with you all in 2007. Take care and I will be back on line on the 6th of Jan with some exciting new things.

6 comments:

a. said...

Merry Christmas and have a Wonderful Holiday!!!

Anonymous said...

What fresh color scheme with the lemon, black and white. stunning.

Tongue in Cheek Antiques said...

Merry Chrismtas and thank you for your beautiful blog!

Anonymous said...

Wishing you and your family as well as the wonderful team at Black and Spiro a wonderful christmas and a safe and happy new year.

Your blog is just lovely Anna and I look forward to reading your entries regularly.

Have a great holiday!

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

Just missing you and waiting for you to come back. Hope it was a wonderful break!

Anna Spiro said...

Thank you everyone for all your well wishes above.

Anna