Wednesday 6 December 2006

Hop Skip Jump - Beautiful Handmade Toys


I have to tell you all about Hop Skip Jump. Fiona Dalton is a fellow blogger I recently found who makes the most beautiful handmade toys and guess what, she is located in Australia. I joined her mailing list, Hop Skip Jump a month or so ago and I recieved an email from her not long after advising that her new toys were completed and in her online shop ready to purchase. I must have opened her email about 5 hours after she sent it so I excitedly went into her online shop ready to make a purchase and the entire new collection had completely sold out. I was dumb founded. So today I just received an email from her again letting everyone know that her new toys were completed and in her online shop. I raced onto her site and already 3 were sold out of the 12 available. I quickly emailed her with my selection and thank goodness I got him. I am going to give him to a very special friend of mine who is expecting a baby boy. I have attached a picture of Mortimer, my Hop Skip Jump freind who will be greatly loved by Kell's little baby who will be arriving in February 2007. Check out Fiona's toys. They are absolutely beautiful. I can't wait to meet Mortimer.


Back soon....

5 comments:

Style Court said...

So adorable! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

He'll be on his way shortly! Thanks for your lovely words, Anna! :)

Anna Spiro said...

I agree. Totally adorable.

Anonymous said...

Hi Anna.
I loved seeing your Adirondack chairs. It's a wonder that you don't want to keep them!! Good ones are so difficult to find outside the US.
These are much better than the usual Adirondack's.
*super tall backs.
*three plank backboards with no gaps.
*unusual shape to the top.
*that perfect scroll on the front rail.
*and best of all, the colour and patina.
You will never get them again! but a treasure for someone else.
Keep up the good work,
Michael.

Anonymous said...

oooh, I just discovered here last week. Her dollys are gorgeous!