Monday 18 December 2006

New Toys at Hop Skip Jump

I just got my email tonight from Fiona Dalton letting everyone know that she has some new toys ready. I love Clara above. I have just sent an email to Fiona asking if she is still available as the other 2 toys of the 3 posted have already sold. I hope I get her!!! If you want to be notified when Fiona has her new toys ready subscribe to her blog and you will be one of the lucky people she notifies when she has new toys ready for sale. Remember if you want one you have to be very quick. Oh, I just got an email from her. Damn it, it looks like someone just beat me to her. I'll keep you all posted. Keep your fingers crossed for me!!

Back soon....

I just heard back from Fiona and lucky Clara is off to Paris, oh well. Wow, isn't that great that Fiona is sending her gorgeous toys all over the world. I can't wait for my next special Hop Skip Jump email.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well now, Anna. I just went back and changed the dolls on my post so we wouldn't have the same ones! I didn't get one of Fiona's dolls, either. You need to get us an in since you both live in Oz.

I like that orange a lot. Happy happy! You're the only one I've heard say you don't like sage green. I thought I had a disease since everyone always wants to suggest that I paint my walls sage or can't believe that I don't like them! I bet Style Court doesn't like them either. Let's find out.

Anna Spiro said...

Yes Pink I really dislike sage green as well however, I really do think it looks nice in Sheila's apartment. I would never have chosen it myself. It's just nice to enjoy someone else's selections I suppose!!

Anna