Tuesday 5 December 2006

Product Of The Week




These beautiful Mother of Pearl inlay chest of drawers and bedside tables are my pick for this week. I am just about to take delivery of one of the Pink chest of drawers for a client and I have also ordered another one for my shop. I adore the Black and White ones however, they have been so popular that they are currently out of stock until the New Year. I will definately be getting one of the Black and White one's for my shop when they come back into stock. Email me if you need any more details. They are gorgeous and I am very tempted to take one home for myself!!

Back tomorrow with some more great things.....

6 comments:

Style Court said...

So beautiful!

Anna Spiro said...

Thanks so much Courtney for all your great feedback. I'm so glad you like my blog.

Anna

Anonymous said...

Ooh, that red chest is fantastic! Lovely blog, Anna! I've just added you to my bloglines. :)

Anna Spiro said...

Thanks Fiona. I'm pleased you like my blog.

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

Oh, I so, so wish I could have one of these in black and white. You make them for your shop? I am sure shipping to Marrakesh would be exorbitant. Please let me know.

Anna Spiro said...

Hi Maryam, I'll work out costings for you and get back to you on Monday. I'm so glad you like them. I just delivered one to a client last week and she was just so happy with it. Do you have a direct email address so that I can advise pricing to you??

Anna