Tuesday 8 October 2013

Announcing a Black & Spiro SALE!!



I'm excited to let you know that we are having one of our big Black & Spiro sales this Saturday 12th October at the shop!!  It's been such a long time since we've had a clean out and I really need to clear some space!!

Make sure you are early as you all know our line up can be a bit full-on!!  Also, I advise you to bring cash as our cash line is always much quicker than our credit card/eftpos line!!

We've got sofas and armchairs, lamps, cushions, fabrics, a few antique pieces of furniture, rugs, chairs and all sorts of lovely things on offer at crazy prices.  I'm really in the mood for a clean out so come along and grab yourself a wonderful Black & Spiro piece at a bargain price.

As you know, I don't have these sales every day and who knows when the next one will be!  You'd be mad to miss it!

See you this Saturday!
xx
Anna

No comments: