Monday 20 October 2008

Today I Love...







Hello again. How was your weekend?? Mine was lovely thank you...very quite and restful...just what I needed after a hectic week last week. This week we have Felicity back on Wednesday with a lovely post so stay tuned for that. Thank you so much for welcoming her at ABT with all of your lovely comments last week!!

Today I love these three images which I recently added to my I Love Files. What do I love about these images you may ask? In the top image I love all the colourful pretty plates and of course I love the flowers. In the middle image I love the round buttoned ottoman with the box pleated skirt and I love the concept of that bed for a child's room. In the last image I love the natural linen tablecloth and the piles of books and the blue and white jar with the fresh flowers. Actually just looking back at these images now - do you notice something else?? Yes, they all have a little bit of blue and white...mmm I am turning into my mother!!

I hope your week has started with lots of happy thoughts!! See you tomorrow.

Image 1 - Jane Roarty Stylist
Image 3 - House Beautiful

23 comments:

Serialstyler said...

I love that second pic, I saw it somewhere recently 7 wished I had saved the pic, so thanks for the link!

Sharnel said...

I love all these images. Especially love the bed, how divine.
xx

Emily Anne Leyland said...

Beautiful indeed!!

KH said...

I am loving that bed, I can imagine any little girl would simply adore something like that!

Vera said...

Hi Anna
I always visit your blog and i love to see the pictures you choose.
Your taste is amazing!
Visit my blog
www.ceramicaedicaolimitada.blogspot.com

Studio Lyon said...

How wonderful would it be to have a cozy spot like that bed in the 2nd photo?! I immediately imagined curling up with a good book. :)

MIMILEE said...

I had a LOVELY weekend! The weather was gorgeous......and I got lots of rest!

I love the images you posted today also......FABULOUS!

Beth said...

oh my, i'm obsessed with the 2nd photo - i'm printing it out right now :) i love the molding around the bed and it's such a cute idea.

The House That A-M Built said...

Oh that gorgeous children's bed design was what we had originally planned in our first set of plans for "the house that we could not afford to build"....back to the drawing board and a more modest design.. I can still dream with your lovely picture! A-M xx

Audrey said...

I just came by for the first time...I think we have something of the same style. Looking forward to seeing more.

University of Iowa Meg said...

I love the bed. I would love to have something like that even as an adult! It reminds me of this place my family used to go when I was younger up in Michigan. It had cabins, and the bed I slept in was in a nook like that.

vicki archer said...

Your mother obviously has superb taste Anna - so not a bad thing!
Long live all mothers xv

Karena said...

I love the sleeping nook, so cozy. Blue and white has been a favorite of mine forever. It just works with so much!

DeeDee said...

Gorgeous window bed. :)

paula said...

today was the first cold day of the season here in alabama. i would have loved to curl up in that bed with a good book.

Nicole Marie said...

oh i love that bed nook! i want to snuggle into it

katiedid said...

Love the bed! I think what I like the most is the V-groove paneling in that room. I have a thing for V-groove. Very pretty images all and all.:)

Julia said...

I too LOVE that kitchen! The second pic is really fun, but a pain in the butt to make that bed! And the third is perfect!

Cowesett Construction Company said...

I love the idea of the bed in the window! So cozy! I feel like hopping right in there with a cup of tea!

kristinmadesimple said...

i love the bed! i wish that were my bedroom. at my grandparents house, they have a similar bed built into one of the walls. very cool!

Velvet and Linen said...

What a wonderful bed nook!
Such a cozy place to sleep.
I love the extra book storage above.
The natural linen tablecloth is lovely.
The trim adds a refinement to the more rustic fabric.
As always, you have wonderful taste
xo
Brooke

Sarthak said...

The symmetry in the firsat picture is really amazing !! and i'm in love with the bed in the 2nd picture !!

Esther Diehl said...

I'm loving all the blue and white. Classic and classy.