Wednesday 8 October 2008

More Paul Costello Loveliness

I think I may have saved every single image from photographer Paul Costello's website in my 'I Love Files'. His work is so beautiful, fresh, pretty, colourful and youthful. Last week I posted a few of his photos and I couldn't help sharing some more here today. How dreamy is that beautiful white house in the top image?! Love the cane furniture on the grass! My mum puts her cane furniture out on the grass under the shade of the trees at her house at Straddie in the Summer. It's just so lovely to sit with your bare feet in the cool grass on a hot Summer's day!!

All images - Paul Costello

17 comments:

buericana said...

So pretty!

Ivy Lane said...

Very lovely photos. i especially like the last one.. the floor treatment is exquisite, the marble surround/mantle..LOVE... and the bench is so sweet..

Unknown said...

Gotta love Paul Costello! He has such lovely taste! Daisy~

Unknown said...

I LOVE the bottom picture. The floor is beautiful and I love the fabric on the bench. It's great!!

Thanks for sharing.

sarathira sukiman said...

oh my gosh anna, that first picture of the white house is sooo perfect! paul costello is has such crazy talent, love his work! thank you for this! :)

Michele said...

I am loving that blue with that red with that stool, too!

MIMILEE said...

What wonderful photographs! Ilove the stool with the fabulous fabric on top!.....Lovely entry today!

Cowesett Construction Company said...

I love the fabric colored bench! Gorgeous!

Essential Oil Premier University said...

Love that bench. Absolutely beautiful loveliness I would say!!

Blessings,

Sher

University of Iowa Meg said...

I heart the new banner....and that china....soo pretty!

Oliveaux said...

I love his work! Such beautiful style. Amanda x

Yoli said...

Lovely, creamy and sophisticated without being off putting.

Ness Lockyer said...

I love his site. The bottom photo is my favourite. You Mums place sounds lovely Anna.
Ness xx

m_k_c said...

It seems like a "maison de poupée"!
cute!

J.Covington said...

That bench is simply fabulous!

Sharnel said...

How fabulous is that home? Can't you just imagine sipping champange on the lawn?
DIVINE!
xx

Anonymous said...

That looks like utter heaven!