Thursday 16 October 2008

Welcoming Felicity






I love these images of Belinda Seper's home in Bowral styled by Jane Roarty via 2c. Felicity {aka All Things Bright & Beautiful Blog} emailed me the link to this site today. Thanks Felicity!! And whilst talking about Felicity I have some very exciting news. She has sent me her first ABT Guest Post which I will be posting here today! So, she's back by public demand!! I hope you will all welcome her here at ABT. She will post sporadically at the moment but I am hoping she will settle in and eventually do one Guest Post per week....no pressure though!!

4 comments:

French Fancy... said...

Beautiful pictures

University of Iowa Meg said...

Beautiful pictures as always. Your blog always makes me smile.

Beth said...

the image of the striped chair is divine. i love the vogues stacked on it.

Julie Neill Designs said...

Beautiful pictures! So glad to have you and Felicity joining together. True blogging friendship for the benefit and happiness of all of us! Welcome back Felicity and thank you Anna for bringing her back.