Tuesday 7 October 2008

All The Pretty Flowers...



I've been thoroughly enjoying all the gorgeous pictures Holly from Decor8 has been posting of her new abode in Germany!! In particular I really love all the pretty flower arrangements she's been creating. I think she has been very clever with using small amounts of flowers in narrow neck vases and single buds in small vases. In these tough economic times we all have to pull our heads in and this is a great way of still being able to have some pretty flowers in the house without the huge expense of lots of flowers in large arrangements.

All images & styling - Holly Becker Decor8

12 comments:

Sharnel said...

fantastic idea Anna.
xx

University of Iowa Meg said...

Beautiful. I am a flower fanatic.

Melissa @ The Inspired Room said...

Wow, those really are gorgeous! Great inspiration!

Happy day, Anna!

xo

Blogging Masterclass said...

Awww Anna! You've made my day with this post. Thank you so much. :)

annechovie said...

Lovely! I am off to check out Holly's latest now - thank you, Anna!

Unknown said...

This is great Anna...I do love the smaller arrangements. ...

Cupcakes and Cashmere said...

these flowers are all phenomenal, but it's hard not to pay attention to the beautiful vases! i've been eying a similar white one from jonathan adler that i'm now inspired to buy!

Essential Oil Premier University said...

Beautiful flowers ~ what a difference even just a few buds/blossoms can make in a home *sigh* LOFE IT!!

Blessings,

Sher

So Lovely said...

ATBAB was the first blog I started reading. I do agree that the blogging world has somewhat become a popularity contest and can be very time consuming. I understand when she needed to take a back seat for a while. She was one of the blogging pioneers. I wish her well.

Michele said...

OMG that vase in the second pic is STUNNING!

sko_G knits said...

not to mention the vase in the second image is stunning.

dw said...

Oooooh, I really like that middle vase, too! Why didn't I think of that pattern???