Wednesday 31 January 2007

Kate Spade Ad Campaign Images




I love these images from Kate Spade's Spring 06 Ad Campaign which I wish were available for purchase - wouldn't that be a wonderful idea. I could imagine grouping all of these images together in beautiful mix matched vintage frames in a graphic cluster on a wall in a large walk-in wardrobe or if you're like me and have your own special room for reading, working and watching t.v. in at home they could be fantastic placed again in a cluster on a wall in this sort of an environment - a real treat for a woman who loves fashion and style images.
Which one is your favourite?
**Post note - I previously made an error on this post in that I was under the impression that the images could be purchased from the Kate Spade website. I was incorrect. Apologies for this misleading statement.

14 comments:

ALL THE BEST said...

Thanks Anna! I'm a huge fan of Kate Spade's style. I especially like the photo of the pink dress and yellow stripe.

Anna Spiro said...

Oh, me too Ronda. That one was my favourite too and I do like the top one with the plates as well - oh damn it I like them all!!
Thanks for looking!

Anonymous said...

I have always loved the KS campaigns. This one is great!

Anna Spiro said...

Thanks Aly, great to hear from you!!

Laura Naples said...

I love reading your blog daily, and today is just too much. First I see some of my favorite images from Kate Spade--I didn't know they sold the images through their site and I'm so excited!!--then I scroll down and find two of the Nate Berkus and Jay Jeffers rooms that I also currently have saved in my "inspiration images"... Some sort of connection going on today. So fun!

Anna Spiro said...

Laura, thank you for your very, very kind note. I am thrilled that you really enjoyed today's posts and I am also thrilled that you read ABT daily. Thank you for your keen interest and support, it certainly means alot to me.

Anna Spiro said...

Laura, I'm so sorry to have gotten your hopes up but unfortunately those images are not for sale on the Kate Spade website. I made an error. Sorry!! I hope you aren't too upset - I know that I am as I was hoping to get my hands on a couple of them. Sorry again.

Anna

Di Overton said...

You are so right. It would be a great idea if some of the companies out there sold there ad material as art as it's some of the best art around.

Anonymous said...

I love that first image -so chic! The cute couple on the beautiful sofa in front of the wall of china. I am a bit biased though; i have a china fetish!

Style Court said...

The top image, the ad for tabletop from a while back, was on my inspiration board for a long time. Love those aquas mixed with the green setee!

Laura Naples said...

Anna, no worries! I think I remember seeing an advertisement in one of my weddings magazine sthat used the "plates" image (my favorite!). That will do just as well to frame. If I can find an extra, I'll let you know...

Laura

Suburban prep said...

Like the first two.
Bottom two not so much.

kstyle said...

I am in love with all things kate spade. Great post. k

Babelfish said...

My fav is the 2nd and last one, I would love a walk-in wardrobe :)