Sunday 28 January 2007

A Nice Wardrobe Idea



One of my gorgeous clients, Jules, whose beautiful Art Deco apartment I am currently working on has just had the most wonderful wardrobe built for her huge collection of clothes, shoes, handbags and jewellery. I absolutely adore it and I just wanted to show you a photo of one side of it - a little bit of Hollywood Regency way down here in Brisbane, Australia!! I'll be posting more photo's of Jules' apartment as it takes shape over the next couple of months so stay tuned!!

5 comments:

The Peak of Chic said...

Anna- so beautiful and glamorous! Please please post more pics once you've finished!

Anonymous said...

You come up with the best pictures! I adore the mirrored wardrobes, the custom woodworking detail. Although I have a small walk-in closet, I would like to do something like this on either side of my bed for extra storage and shall save the photo for future consideration -- many thanks : )

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing these fabulous images - I now include as part of my daily routine a visit to your gorgeous site! I await in anticipation every day as I click on to see what beautiful things you will be showcasing! Love it!

Anna Spiro said...

Thanks Anon, what a lovely comment to have received. Your support really is important to me and I am so glad that you get enjoyment from ABT. I look forward to hearing from you again.

Anna

Anonymous said...

What a fabulous idea for a wardrobe. Lucky, lucky Jules!