Wednesday 6 November 2013

Announcing a Black & Spiro Online Pop-up Store!!!



I mentioned a few weeks ago that I had 3 exciting things to share with you in October and I'm so sorry I forgot to let you know the 3rd exciting thing we have happening!! 

Albeit a bit late, I'm thrilled to let you know that we are opening a Black & Spiro Christmas online pop-up store!  The store will go live on Wednesday 20th November and it will trade through until Christmas.  We have lots of beautiful things going into the online store that I have found from all over the place including table linen, candles, our beautiful Black & Spiro cushions, vintage paintings, vintage objects and one-off pieces of furniture. 

The online store web address is - www.shop.blackandspiro.com.au .  Just remember it won't go live and be up online until Wednesday 20th November.

I hope you are as excited about this news as I am!!  Bring on November 20!
xx
Anna

No comments: