Sunday 29 April 2007

Pink & Yellow Week Ends...

Thank you to everyone who has so kindly contributed to Pink & Yellow Week this week. I am so surprised at the wonderful response I've had. You have all been so very encouraging and your continued support means so much. To all my new readers thank you for looking, I hope to see more of you and to all my old readers again I thank you for continuing to read. Also, I would like to extend another big thank you to Holly at Decor8 for listing me as Blog of the Week this week and also to all of the other wonderful blogs who posted about Pink & Yellow Week at ABT this week.

Thanks again everyone and if you're wondering the Colour Week series will continue so stay tuned!!

Oh and I must say that I LOVE the pink and yellow thank you notecard above from Blue Ribbon Design which I found via Design Sponge Letterpress Guide.

XO
Anna

3 comments:

Tea said...

What fun it`s been looking at your pink and yellow days! And checking out where some of them come from too :) Look forward to when you might do some greens and whites. You have such a beautiful blog!

tea
xo

Gypsy Purple said...

This was such fun....and totally totally stunning images from everyone....

Anna Spiro said...

Thanks Guys and thanks to for being so involved!! I had so much fun too!
XO
Anna