Friday 30 March 2007

One More for the Weekend...


Jessie over at the gorgeous blog My Mod Style posted this fantastic picture on her blog this week and I just had to post it because I adore it. In particular I love the houndstooth wallpaper and the contrast of the white Chinese style altar table, the completely unexpected yellow painted cornicing, the yellow lamp bases and the gorgeous yellow and white patterned box stools. What a great mixture and a bold, fresh and stunning arrangement. A little bit of sunshine for my Northern Hemisphere readers.
Happy Weekend!!
XO
Anna

9 comments:

The Peak of Chic said...

Wow! A room with a lot of "pop"!

Gypsy Purple said...

Oh I agree..stunning...I love the papered door as well!!!
Gave me a great idea!!

Anonymous said...

I love the stools and the table. You're always inspiring. My sister who lives in NYC forwarded me this site today. It has beautiful things for home - especially the pillows. http://www.hableconstruction.com/

kim. said...

I love this but I think a different paper would be less nauseating. Of course, the colours are right up your alley Anna!

Anonymous said...

such a fun shot!
happy weekend...

Style Court said...

LOVE the black, yellow, white and green!

Anna Spiro said...

Thanks Anonymous!! Thanks also for the link to Hable Constructions. I have visited their site before and I just love everything they do!! THanks again for stopping by!!
XO
Anna

Jessie said...

Anna - I am glad that you liked this picture. Not everyone does. I know that pattern is a bit much, but man I love it. And the yellow with it really sets it off for me. Thanks for sending people my way to my blog. Love your blog!!!
jessie

Anna Spiro said...

Thanks Jessie - I love the picture too!! Great finding!! I am enjoying your blog also and thanks also for that other link you sent me!!
XO
Anna