Thursday 22 March 2007

An Extended Weekend at The Beach


Tomorrow morning my little family and I are heading off to our beach house at Straddie for an extended weekend break. I have been doing some cooking tonight as we are going to have a picnic on the beach tomorrow, just the three of us. I can't wait to spend some time with my boys. I hope you all have a lovely weekend and I will be back on Monday with lots of inspiring tidbits.
XOXO
Anna
Oh BTW I found the image above on Flikr and I just loved it's vintagey look. I actually have some old vintage beach photos framed on my walls at Straddie which I adore.

7 comments:

Gypsy Purple said...

I wish you such a lovely time with your family...the best of times...

Julie at Belle Vivir said...

Enjoy that blessed weather. Lucky you. I hate the winter. I can't wait for the summer.

Jo Walker said...

Have a great weekend Anna!!

Me and Him said...

Have a great weekend. Enjoy the time with your family.

The Peak of Chic said...

Have fun Anna!

Avril said...

Beautiful post Anna. I hope you enjoy your mini break!!! xx

Anonymous said...

Hello Anna, what a lovely picture you found! Looks like "the good old days!" Have a great time..