Friday 2 March 2007

A Black & Spiro Design Package

One of my clients came into my studio today to pick up her Black & Spiro Design Package. We offer this service to clients who want to project manage their own job. This service is great for clients who are on a budget yet want the concept of a Black & Spiro interior. This client loved our proposal and she's now off to start the re-fit of her home. I often ask the clients to email me pictures once they've finished so that I know how it all turned out. The picture above is the folder I presented to my client today.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Show us the inside!!!

Style Court said...

Anna, you always have the best ribbons!

The Peak of Chic said...

This is genius, Anna! Really a great idea, and nice packaging, too!

ho11z said...

How much is the service?

Anonymous said...

The exterior of the package looks great - bet the contents are too!

Anonymous said...

I would love to see what's inside too; can you share the contents of the next package you put together?

Anna Spiro said...

Hi Holz,
Thanks for your enquiry regarding the price of this service we offer. If you are interested in getting a price can you just email me on anna@blackandspiro.com.au

Thanks!