Saturday 3 March 2007

I Love Fifi Lapin...


Fifi in Chanel

Fifi in Gucci

If you don't already know about Fifi Lapin then I am going to tell you she is the hottest little bunny on the catwalk this season!! If you love couture fashion then Fifi is the girl in the know!! Please go and have a look at her blog and you can even purchase your very own Fifi Lapin signed drawing in her etsy shop!! These are to die for. I am considering sending through some of my favourite runway fashion outfits so that Fifi can be drawn in them for me - I just love Fifi and I am so addicted to her blog!!

4 comments:

a. said...

OMG - I love this! Thanks for sharing. Fashionable bunnies? Yay!!!

Gypsy Purple said...

Thanx for introducing me to Fifi....so cute!!!!

Chamara

Jo Walker said...

Have you seen Fifi's stalker. This is too cute and beautiful illustrations. Thanks for introducing me to Fifi (and Toffle)!

CeLee said...

fifi is absolutely adorable! i love her in gucci! ha!