Sunday 13 November 2011

Summery Daze





























I must admit I am in a bit of a Summery daze.  After a very hectic couple of weeks all I can think about is going to the beach for a few weeks at Christmas.  I can't get it out of my head.  I am so desperately longing for the holidays to roll in.  Not long now.  I thought I'd post a few pictures I have been saving for Summer. 

BTW - I will be posting some fun interviews here this week from my Summer Vignette guests.

xx
Anna

images 1,2,3 via milenachka, image 4 matchbook magazine via notestosarah, image 5, 7 - rachel mcginn photography, image 6 via chance via matchbook tumblr, image 8 via cottages and gardens mag, image 9 via pretty stuff tumblr

12 comments:

Faux Fuchsia said...

can't wait to read what your crazy interviewees have to say!

x

Janelle McCulloch said...

Dear Anna,
There's nothing like a summer holiday on an island beach house. Mix in some striped tees, some cute frocks, some coloured cocktails, a few more coloured cocktails, a fabulous hat and a few great books. Add in some sleep-ins, a lot of long lunches, a handful of lovely guests and a whole lotta laughter-filled conversations, and you have the perfect recipe for a memorable time. Enjoy!
PS We're planning a hotel concept next year - would love you to apply your design sunshine to it!
Best, Janelle McCulloch
janellemccullochlibraryofdesign.blogspot.com

Jane said...

the images in your blog are lovely and quintessentially summery makes, enjoy Christmas at the beach

Dylana Suarez said...

Amazing inspiration!

xoxo,

colormenana.blogspot.com

Sharnel said...

Me too Anna, I cannot wait for the holidays to roll in!

red ticking said...

dear anna... lovely post .. so dreary here in seattle today... this is a refreshing getaway... xx

Kate said...

I couldn't agree more. All I can think about is getting through to Christmas somehow and then collapsing on a beach in January.

Anonymous said...

Me too, can't wait for those carefree days. Have a lovely day.x

SUNDAY COLLECTOR said...

Loving the stripes! My all time fave stripe top is on it's last legs - don't think it will be making an appearance this summer.

Anonymous said...

Oh, wonderful summer. I think the very last pic is my fave. I want to go first thing tomorrow morning!

Anonymous said...

Oh, this post is just so gorgeous, I love that summer is finally here!

Alexis said...

I love this post! I'm obsessed with stripes!