Tuesday 22 November 2011

Guest # 3 - Paul Hunt


One of Brisbane's finest couture fashion designers, Paul Hunt was only too happy to be involved in our Summer Vignette photo shoot.  Paul has long been a wonderful customer and supporter of Black & Spiro and we were so thrilled to have him in our Summer Vignette.  He certainly is one stylish lad. 

Here's what Paul had to say about Christmas...

What has been your most memorable Christmas?
There have been so many! One was at home in Glen Innes before I moved to Brisbane. After lunch we all lay on the floor listening to old records of Monty Python- we laughed and laughed.


What is a Christmas tradition in your family?
When we are all together the roast lunch is always a must to our Christmas.

Where are you celebrating Christmas this year?
With my loved one.

What are you giving for Christmas this year?
Who knows???? Haven't had time to think yet.

What do you hope to receive for Christmas this year?
Well a puppy would be nice but I know that's not practical. So maybe a gold fish for starters!!!!

What does Christmas mean to you?
It means being with loved ones. Oh and holidays :-)


Hope you get that gorgeous puppy Paul!!  Happy Holidays and thanks for being part of our Summer Vignette!!
xx
Anna

PS.  If you haven't already visited our online store, here's the address...www.absolutelybeautifulthings.com.au 

8 comments:

TINA KENT said...

Definitely the most handsome guest! I wish every male dressed as well as P.Hunt. I've given up trying to get my husband to wear pocket hankies . . . I can't seem to come up w another reason other than' just because they look so good!' Love these posts Anna. LovT

Faux Fuchsia said...

The car ride home from the photo shoot with Paul and Josh was one of the funniest times I have ever had. Paul has a wicked sense of humour!

Unknown said...

cute interview, thanks for sharing!

whitney
seeshopeatdo.com

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Well Paul looks fabulous! Excellently dressed, too.

cotedetexas said...

love this, but am really loving those chairs. wow. gorgeous.

Tarah said...

That was a great conversation and lucky us that you shared it. I hope to read more in the future, specially that it's season for celebration, might wanna have a topic about sports cars Miami.

Shell Sherree said...

And doesn't Paul complement your chairs beautifully ~ or is it your chairs that complement Paul? Either way, he's charming!

Unknown said...

Hİ :) I like your blog ! Your photos are very nice ! :) I really love this man'S style! Who is he ?


If you want contact me you can find me on twitter. (my username @KubilaySakarya) or you can send mail ( lovesfromfashion@gmail.com ) I hope you’ll like my blog. Check out me ! www.lovesfromfashion.com :) Keep In Touch ! :)