Friday 28 October 2011

Happy Friday!


What a week!  It's been madness to say the least.  I thought you might like to see this little snippet of our Christmas/Summer Vignette which will go live over at the online store next Thursday. 

Something very exciting and new for this season is we have people in the vignette including some very well-known Brisbane fashionistas, my children and their friend Charlotte and even I make a little appearance...eeeekk!!   

We also have a beautiful live Christmas tree which is filled to the brim with colourful decorations, some of which we have hand-made ourselves. 

This vignette is definitely my favourite one yet.  I can't wait to launch it next Thursday!!

Hope you have a great weekend. 
xx
Anna

7 comments:

Amy @ Five Kinds of Happy said...

ooooh looks exciting! I love your vignettes!

Luciane at HomeBunch.com said...

Yeah... life is busy for me also. I'm only 4 weeks to give birth to my son and so much to do still. Help! :-)

xo

Luciane at HomeBunch.com

DMG said...

Lovely! I can't wait to see the whole tree!

pve design said...

How precious are they. My week has been crazy too.
xxoo
pve

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

So cute, love the blues!! Love Posie

Honey for Jam said...

Wow a live Christmas tree....beautiful! Can't wait for Christmas such a lovely time of year.

Debra Turner said...

Anna,
It's very interesting to be exposed to how the other half of the world celebrates Christmas, since here in the Western Hemisphere, it is a winter holiday and associated with all things cold like snow and hot apple cider and being all bundled up.