Sunday 23 October 2011

Happenings



I may be a bit quiet here on the blog over the next week or so.  When my schedule gets completely crazy it's always the blog that tends to get put on hold.

However, it's not all bad news because in just over one week's time we will be launching our Summer/Christmas Vignette over at the online store.  I am very excited about this vignette because we have gone outside to shoot this season's collection at a beautiful heritage listed seaside cottage.  There will be lots of beautiful and exciting things which will make up 3 vignette pages this season so make sure you keep checking here for updates on the launch day/time.

Another very exciting thing we are gearing up for at Black & Spiro is the debut exhibition of paintings by Pip Boydell and of course the unveiling of our 2011 Black & Spiro Christmas windows which we will be doing on that same night - Thursday 3rd November, 2011.

We can't wait to have, what I hope will be, a fun night with our clients, customers and friends.

So there's lots to do and lots to finalize.

Hope to be back here soon!!
xx
Anna
PS - I would like to thank Jen from Interiors Addict for the lovley interview she did with me on her blog last week.  If you are at all interested in reading it click HERE..xx
image - via

5 comments:

Linda {Calling it Home} said...

looking forward to the vignettes!

FairyFiligree said...

Love the picture on this post - I can just imaging how our dog would love that kind of a treat !

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Can't wait to see the next vignette for the store! Hope you had a lovely weekend! xx

Kate Lewis said...

Can't wait to see your new vignette, and I soooo wish I could be at your art opening! I'm always inspired to see what you have cookin' up.

Clare C. Whitaker said...

Love this picture!! Good luck with everything for your store :)