Thursday 20 September 2007

Susan Visits Bruun Rasmussen












Susan Serra The Kitchen Designer emailed me some fantastic images of her recent visit to Bruun Rasmussen Auction House in Copenhagen. Thank you for sending me these fantastic images Susan and for allowing me to share them with my readers. Susan gave me a brief rundown as below;

"An auction house established in 1948, BR is one of the ten largest auction houses in the world. It is on the prestigious Copenhagen street, Bredgade, just down the street from the Queen’s Castle.
This was the preview I went to, and I walked the 3 floors of the auction house, to preview the International paintings and works of art auction, being held through September 17."

What a wonderful place this would be to visit. Thank you again Susan for sharing your journey through this amazing place!!
NB. Jo & Kim @ Desire to Inspire posted more images of Susan's trip earlier this week.

6 comments:

Melissa @ The Inspired Room said...

These are wonderful, thanks for sharing!

Susan said...

I'm so glad you liked these, Anna. These are a wonderful collection of beautiful things. It was like walking in a home with all these fantastic paintings, rugs, furniture, and so on. It was a very warm feeling, that was what was special about it. I hope you all can see that.

That is my aunt in the second image. If I told you her age, you wouldn't believe me! She goes swimming every day and rides horses all the time, walks and rides her bicycle everywhere. I need to take notes and do 1/2 of what she does!

Denise Kiggan said...

Wow, these pics are amazing. Just makes me want to be there with a fat wallet!

katiedid said...

What a wonderful trip Susan is having!I am so glad she is sharing all of her pics!

Country French Antiques said...

What a wonderful blog you have.
Thanks for the beautiful photos.
I'd like to use a few to post on my blog along with a mention of you should you see fit
Thanks!

Mélanie said...

Wonderful place !!! So many treasures