Tuesday 18 September 2007

A Big Thankyou to Suzy!!



A huge surprise and a huge THANK YOU to Suzy who is the writer of Studio Annetta Blog for including me as one of her favourite design blogs in her letter to the Editor which was published in this month's American Elle Decor.
I continue to be surprised by the number of people reading Absolutely Beautiful Things which originally started as a place to record my personal design obsessions and images of my work. I didn't think at the time I started ABT that it would be of interest to anyone other than myself however, I was completely wrong. I have thousands and thousands of people visiting everyday from all over the world and I receive many, many emails which are so encouraging. ABT has also brought me so many new wonderful clients and enquiries for me to do work for people are starting to come from not only within Australia however, yesterday I had my first International enquiry which is a very exciting prospect.
I would just like to take this opportunity to not only thank Suzy but also to thank everyone else who has sent me kind comments and emails and to all of the lovely blogging friends I have from all over the world. Thank you everyone for your keen interest and support!!

xo
Anna

19 comments:

Babelfish said...

Congratulations on your mention! So very well-deserved. Wishing you every success in the future.

Suzy said...

Anna it was my pleasure - I have really enjoyed reading your blogs and like you have been so surprised by the comments I've recieved on mine. Its been such an enjoyable experience being able to record and share my inspirations, and 'meeting' so many like minded people.

trisha said...

how exciting! any chance your first international inquiry is to open a black & spiro in the U.S.? a girl can dream ;)

Brilliant Asylum said...

I saw it too. Congrats!

P.S. Thousands a day! Wow!!!

Me and Him said...

How exciting. Congratulations.

Mélanie said...

Felicitations !!! I can understand why all this poeple love your decoration , your ideas and your taste.
You are just so CHIC

Chic and Charming said...

That's so fabulous! Congratulations!

72 and sunny said...

so well earned anna! i love your site too! and your personal style is innovative, fresh and so...for lack of a better word, 'so pretty!'

cassandra said...

I can honestly say that my favorite (and most unexpected!) thing about blogging has been making connections to people all over the world, and continuously being inspired by them at the same time! Congrats on the mention in Elle Decor ~ you deserve it!

Turquoise said...

OMG, that is rad! Congrats my dear!

Anna Spiro said...

Thanks Babelfish but the thanks must go to Suzy!
X
Anna

Anna Spiro said...

Thanks again Suzy!
X
Anna

Anna Spiro said...

Jhayne - you're too kind!! Maybe one day!!
X
Anna

Anna Spiro said...

THanks Brilliant!
X
Anna

Anna Spiro said...

Thanks Tinkerblue & Melanie - you too are so kind!
X
Anna

Anna Spiro said...

Thanks Chic & Charming!
X
Anna

Anna Spiro said...

BB8 - Again you are too kind to me! Thanks for your lovely note!
X
Anna

Anna Spiro said...

Thanks Coco+Kelley - I couldn't agree with you more!
X
ANna

Anna Spiro said...

Thanks Vanessa - it really is great isn't it!!
X
Anna