Wednesday 26 September 2007

The Salvage Sisters

I just ordered this cute book for Black & Spiro and had to share it. We haven't received our copy yet so I can't give details. As you all know my style revolves around vintage finds and seeing potential in pieces which other people regard as junk so I think this book will be right up my alley. I can't wait to see what the Salvage Sisters find potential in and by the look of the fantastic pieces they have stowed on top of their car roof I think it's going to be an interesting read!!

11 comments:

Habitually Chic said...

The cover photo is so cute! I think I might have to order this book too! Thanks for sharing!

katiedid said...

Looks fun! I am all for recycling and do my fair share of garage sale-ing.

Melissa @ The Inspired Room said...

That looks like a great book! Right up my alley too!

M said...

I bought this book about five months ago. It's a fabulous find. It's changed the way I look at all sorts of things - everything from pine cones to pompoms! Their style is absolutely signature. Enjoy!

Pigtown*Design said...

Ohhh. I have this book. It's great!

Leigh said...

Ooo, looks like a great book! I'm sure I'll love it when I get a hold of one to flip through, so I'm going to put it on my blog book picks asap.

heather said...

I have this book and I love it!

Me and Him said...

Looks like an intriguing book. Let us know more once you have it in your hands.

Anna Spiro said...

Thanks All!! Yes doen't the book look great and to those of you who already have it thanks for letting me know how great it is! Can't wait to get my copy!
X
Anna

RowHouse said...

ooooh. I need to get this book! Thank you for sharing!

Hilary said...

That book is the best! They really have some awesome ideas.

- www.projectblancoyd.typepad.com