Tuesday 25 September 2007

Faire Frou Frou






ABT reader Alison sent me these gorgeous pictures of her beautiful lingerie shop, Faire Frou Frou located in Studio City, California. Alison has furnished her entire shop with amazing antique pieces which she purchased from Bountiful in Abbot Kinney, LA. All pieces are for sale but as Alison said she finds it very difficult to part with her favourites - a feeling I am all to familiar with myself. Another young 29 year old successful bussiness woman, Alison and her mother were recently awarded "Best Lingerie Boutique in North America" by the lingerie Industry leaders. What a wonderful achievement and I must say I just love hearing from young business woman and their journey's to success!! Thanks so much Alison for sharing your images and your story with me.



10 comments:

Chic and Charming said...

That shop is GORGEOUS! Thank you for sharing!

Style Saves the World said...

What a pretty shop! Congrats, Alison!

www.stylesavestheworld.com

be glam. live green.

The Peak of Chic said...

I love the pink chair and curtains! Too fabulous!

Suzy said...

How gorgeous - I agree with POC, the chair and curtains are fab! I'll have to make sure that's at the top of my list for my next trip to the US!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the post. I'm going to have to make a trip down there. Luckily for me I'm only about 45 minutes away.

Unknown said...

wow, furniture from Bountiful and Lingerie in the same place. sounds great but I don't think my wallet is big enough. It's very pretty!
Jackie

Melissa @ The Inspired Room said...

Beautiful shop!

Melissa

Style Court said...

Love the pink trim on that chair and the painted floor.

Babelfish said...

What a great celebration of young successful business women, love the decor, congrats to Alison.

Marcia V. said...

Tha shop is lovely. Very feminine.