Friday 7 September 2007

A Pocket Full of Candy


I just adore this collection of photos by photographer Hans Zeegers via Desire to Inspire. These images remind me of colourful candy - so pretty!!

On another note, I apologise for the lack of posts lately. I am extremely busy with organising client work for our pre-Christmas cut off date and I have had a huge influx of work over the last month which has increased my work load quite considerably and therefore left me with less hours each day to spend blogging. I will advise also that my posts will be a little light on over the next couple of weeks whilst I am working towards our deadline. I hope you all understand!! Thanks again for the continuous tremendous support and all of the lovely emails I continue to receive on a daily basis. I just love blogging so much - if only I had a couple more hours each day!!!

Have a lovely weekend! See you next week.
xo
Anna

10 comments:

Jo Walker said...

Have a great weekend Anna! So glad that things are really really busy.

Mrs. Blandings said...

it's wise to know your limits - and how could I not forgive someone anything who uses the work "whilst." take care.

Barb McMahon and Alan Mailloux said...

Get your work done, Anna... we'll be here waiting for you!

Such a lovely site!

Style Court said...

Anna, these colors are so lovely. Reminds me a little of Carolyn Quartermaine's book "Revealed." Did you say you have that one? I think it would blow you away :)

Anne said...

I speak a little, little english. I don't always undertand but i love your blog & its atmosphere.

Friendly,

Anne

Jessie said...

I haven't stopped by in awhile, I have been busy rehabbing my house. All I can say is that I hope I am as successful as you one day. :) Try not to work to hard!!! Love the photo by the way. Candy and decorating, what a great combo. lol

Melissa @ The Inspired Room said...

You are a girl after my own heart, always finding beautiful things that inspire! I don't know how it took me so long to find you, but I am glad I finally stopped in! Beautiful beautiful site and MUCH inspiration!

I will be visiting regularly!

Melissa
http://theinspiredroom.wordpress.com

Britt- Sparkled Vintage Charm said...

great photos :-) I adore the pic of the week too! wonderful mirror

Seeb said...

Nice to meet you Anna.
I'm glad I wandered to your blog,nice place.I always wish if only we had 30 hours a day instead of just 24,then we could do all we wanted.if you can spare your time visit my blog,I'll be glad to see u there

Mélanie said...

Colorful and wonderful . Great post