Wednesday 19 September 2007

Florence Features Again


Being an Australian I find myself very proud every time I see a Florence Broadhurst fabric or wallpaper pop up in a room by an International designer so when I saw Brilliant Assylum's post on this bathroom by Woodson & Rummerfield my little Aussie pride jumped up again as the wallpaper used is a Florence Broadhurst design. Despite the questions circulating about Florence Broadhurst and "her" designs I am still so proud of this successful Australian product which is one of very few design products to have succeeded in Australian and International markets.
For related post topics on Florence Broadhurst visit Stylecourt.

13 comments:

Me and Him said...

Hi Anna,

I'm reading the Florence Broadhurst book right now. I think she was very deceitful and hid her trueself from everyone. I think she took alot of credit for herself instead of recognizing others around her.

However, she was very successful and the Florence Broadhurts fabrics are wonderful and we should be proud of the end product.

Neutral Dwelling said...

What a lovely bathroom!

Suzy said...

Me too Anna! This bathroom is utterly gorgeous, and the wallpaper looks perfect!

Anna Spiro said...

I am in agreement with you Tinkerblue! THanks for sharing your thoughts!
X
Anna

Anna Spiro said...

I think so too Neutral Dwelling!
X
Anna

Anna Spiro said...

Thanks Suzy - I am in total agreement - It looks devine!
X
Anna

Babelfish said...

The pattern of the wallpaper matches perfectly with the oval mirror. So deliciously pink :)

Another Shade of Grey said...

Simply awesome.

reina said...

this bathroom is somehow very masculine. Pink but cool enough for a man. great finds and execution.

MissK said...

Such a a beautiful and decadent looking bathroom without looking over the top,i love it!

katiedid said...

I like the contrast of the contemporary Kohler hatbox toilet with the rest of the opulence in the room.

suzannemarques said...

i just discovered your post... this is my bathroom. :) thank you for featuring it! jaime rummerfield & ron woodson are awesome. they've put florence broadhurst all over our house & my husband likes the pink too!

a little obsessed said...

Have you seen the body painting photos by Emma Hack? Theres a whole series of naked women painted to blend with florence broadhurst wallpaper in the background- sound odd but if you google for images you will see what I mean