Wednesday 12 December 2007

Sneak Peak


A little sneak peak of the new slip cover I had made in pink & white houndstooth for my old sofa at home. Previously the sofa was slip covered in a pink pin stripe which you all may remember. The new fabric is certainly very bold but I love it and it makes my special 'Anna Room' a bit fun and not so serious! BTW - I highly recommend slip covered sofas as new covers can be easily made in new fabrics to give the sofa a fresh new look and then if you want to put an old cover back on again you can - so flexible and great for a girl like me who gets very tired of fabrics very quickly!!

15 comments:

Lovey Dovey said...

wow wow wow! this is so amazing! that would for sure make me happy every day! I just got my blog up and running and would love for you to take a peek because yours is one i visit often!
loveydoveydesign.blogspot.com
merry christmas!

Sharnel said...

oh Anna, this is stunning!! The whole photo is gorgeous!

RP said...

Beautiful!
Is it cost effect to recover furniture Anna? I'm bidding on a cane patio lounge setting on ebay. Is bare has no cushioning etc and was thinking of getting all the cushions made with slip covers. I love the floral Manual Canovas fabrics.

Style Court said...

Perfectly pink for you Anna! I like the black in the poster contrasted above.

drey said...

looks so good anna :)

i like the poster too, very atmospheric. just wondering where do you go to get slipcovering done? most placecs i've called on yellowpages don't do them anymore... expensive? (bar fabric)

Anonymous said...

gorgoeous!!! and i love the poster above :-)

casapinka said...

It's like Coco Chanel came back as a davenport (in the best way possible, of course.)

blah said...

go the very bold I say anna! :-)

kapookai said...

it is so cute. i really love it
bgs
ai
www.morrittcreative.com

kapookai said...

i really like poster and i do a lot now
bgs
ai
www.morrittcreative.com

danielle said...

can i buy it?

PAMTASTIC! said...

fabtastic idea, and loverly execution!

Meg said...

This is lovely!

I love slipcovers, but my dilemma is that I don't sew. Do you have a recommendation for how to find someone who can (cost effectively) make slipcovers?

v said...

mm i love the bally print =)

v said...

mm i love the bally print =)