Sunday 23 December 2007

Two More Sleeps...


Whilst browsing around blogland today I came across this beautiful Christmas image on Modern Country blog which I had to share. I have loved seeing everyone's Christmas inspiration around the world and the way in which others celebrate and prepare for Christmas in their home. We have been counting down the days in our home with Harry announcing this morning that there are only 2 more sleeps to go!! Don't forget I will be announcing the winner of my Christmas competition tomorrow night (Christmas Eve) at 8.00pm Australian Eastern Standard Time. Voting will close tomorrow night at 6.00pm Aust. EST so please do cast your vote for one of our finalists below.

5 comments:

RP said...

Gorgeous pic anna. I love a light filled room.

This is my last chance to say good luck to all the xmas comp finalists.

Much love
MrsPotter

Alicia ~ Time Worn Style said...

Oooh that is a nice photo, Merry Christmas to you too!
Alicia ~ time worn style

blah said...

Dear Anna , isnt Modern Country a great blog:-)
Happy Christmas:-) and I'm sure you won't need to remind Harry that there is now only one more sleep until Christmas:-).
Hey Mrs Potter - happy Christmas to you too :-) and hope that the rain has stopped down there in Sunny Melbourne :-)

C+SK said...

Have a wonderful Christmas and thank you for all your inspirational posts!
:-)

Jordan Cappella said...

Congratulations on the win!

Happy New year!