Thursday 13 December 2007

Arranging Things


I was at the book store yesterday picking up some last minute books for Christmas when I stumbled across this gorgeous looking book which I couldn't resist buying for myself. The illustration on the front cover was the first thing that struck my attention and the title was the thing that sealed the deal. The illustrations are beautiful. I haven't had time to read it yet but after reading the only review of the book on Amazon tonight I am afraid I may be a little disappointed. I do love the illustrations so all is not lost and I love the cover so even if it isn't a good read I am happy I purchased the book as I like looking at it sitting on my current book pile on my entrance table.

4 comments:

The Peak of Chic said...

I'm not familiar with this book! I'd love to hear your thoughts on it, after you've finished it of course!

RP said...

I love the title of the book!!! Let us know on how it reads Anna.

AshleyL. said...

LOVE it! i am obsessed with arranging things! perhaps i should consider this for my winter reading list! : )

drey said...

let me know how this book goes too! i'm trying to work out my thoughts on arranging vignettes around the home and besides being inspired by your shots around the home, i'd like to learn more too, maybe this book will offer some wisdom?