Tuesday 2 October 2007

Thank you!

Just a little note to thank everyone for the overwhelming support, encouragement and kind comments you sent me about my Real Living magazine feature. Your interest in me, Absolutely Beautiful Things and Black & Spiro really amazes and excites me so much!! Also, a special thank you must go to Courtney @ Stylecourt, Apryll Annie and Drey @ Bijou Kaleidoscope for your special posts on your blogs about my feature and also another special thank you to Jo @ Desire to Inspire for your package of scanned images of the article. You are such a wonderful community of people and I am continually inpsired by your beautiful blogs. Thanks everyone!!

Flowers via Housemartin.

6 comments:

The Paris Apartment said...

It's an amazing spread! And nothing feels better than sharing good news with other bloggers, I agree! Congrats and keep the beauty comning!

Style Court said...

You deserve it all Anna!

/// said...

You deserve it--- FANTASTIC work!!!

sfgirlbybay said...

Hi Anna,

So much fun to be in your company in the magazine! Your place is so beautiful - I love the colors. So nice to be able to see it! Cheers!

Anna Spiro said...

Oh Victoria, thank you for stopping by!! I couldn't believe that we both featured in Real Living this month and I didn't realise that it was you until Grace posted about it the other day! Your apartment is GORGEOUS!! Thanks again so much for saying hi!!!!
X
Anna

JK said...

I keep scrolling back down to this bunch of roses just because it makes me smile....congrats on a fabulous blog, and a great article. I'll stop lurking and leave more comments in future..