Friday 12 October 2007

Happy Weekend Announcement!!!

I'm skipping off early this week for a special long weekend so I hope you all have a lovely weekend and I look forward to seeing you next week.

Oh and I am so thrilled to announce that next week I will be guest posting @ Design*Sponge so you must come and visit me over there at Grace's absolutely beautiful blog as I've got lots of wonderful things in store for everyone!!! I will also be posting as normal here at ABT too - a very busy and exciting week ahead!!!

xo
Anna

11 comments:

Melissa @ The Inspired Room said...

Oh my, what in the world are those camels doing all dressed up so fancy?

That made me smile!

Melissa

Babelfish said...

How exciting! Have fun at Design*Sponge's blog, looking forward to your inspirations over there.

Style Court said...

Looking foward to it Anna!

Kelli said...

Have a great weekend Anna! Look forward to checking out Design*Sponge next week!

Anastasia said...

have a great time! looking forward to your posts on Design*Sponge!

Unknown said...

Congrats on being the guest od Design Sponge!!

http://www.theshinysquirrel.com

trisha said...

yes, do tell about the camels! =)

looking forward to seeing you over at d*s!

Jo Walker said...

Sooooo excited!! It's going to be a feast for the eyes.

K M F said...

Beautifull shot Perfect lighting
have a nice day

Amber Cargile said...

Oh my, those camels made me smile! Have a great weekend!

ALL THE BEST said...

Have a wonderful weekend! Can't wait to read your post at Design*Sponge!