Tuesday 2 October 2007

New Look Design Sponge




I sat up last night until midnight waiting for Grace Bonney's launch of her updated blog: Design Sponge Online which went live at 10.00am in the US (12.00 midnight here in Australia) and it was well worth the wait. Her new site is gorgeous and in particular so fresh and inviting. I was also so thrilled to see Grace's 'sneak peak' inside her very own New York apartment. I have listed above my absolute favourite pictures but you must go and visit Design Sponge Online for the full inside view of her very stylish and inviting home. In particular, I love her zig zag floor rug, the ikat bed cover and her beautiful lacquered faux bamboo chairs oh and of course the rug on the floor in the dining room too. Congratulations Grace on the new site!!

6 comments:

girl meets glamour said...

Oooo, I'm going to have to check this out. Thanks for sharing!

~Kate

design*sponge said...

thanks so much anna!

grace :)

Amber Cargile said...

Love those lacquered bamboo chairs with the rug. The rug has a very Moorish feeling to me, almost like Moroccan tile. Lovely!

Babelfish said...

A beautiful home and wonderful new blog design as expected from the queen of design blogs.

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

I love that ikat cover. where did she get that, you think, Anna?

Anna Spiro said...

Hi Maryam - I believe it is from Madeleine Weinrib in New York. Isn't it GORGEOUS! I really love it too!
X
Anna