Tuesday 2 October 2007

Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness

Poster above available above from Etsy Seller - Project 8256




Emma Jane Pilkington via Stylecourt

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and to help raise awareness Mrs Blandings thought it would be a great idea to post pink. Above I have posted some beautiful pink inspiration in honour of this very special and important month.

Please remember this one very important fact - the earlier Breast Cancer is found and diagnosed, the better your chances of beating it. For more information please visit the National Breast Cancer Foundation.

4 comments:

Babelfish said...

Loving the pink inspirations, the adorable pink outfit, wanting the 'For Like Ever' poster, and the last picture. Thank you for this important message for breast cancer awareness.

Mrs. Blandings said...

Anna - Congratulations on Real Living! It's a great layout - you should be quite proud. Thanks for posting pink - the images are great (I love the "like for ever." In fact, I'm living it.)

~~Deby said...

I too have Gone PINK this month..my mom went to Heaven about 1 year and 1/2 ago from Breast cancer that had metastasized to her brain...she would not have a mammogram until it was too late....boy I MISS her
Deby

Alison Duffy said...

I loved the Etsy poster so much, I bought it! Thanks for such a great blog. Ali Duffy