Saturday 15 March 2008

Simply Stylish Silver & White

From Top to Bottom - Left to Right - 1 -Domino via Perfect Bound , 2 - Henry Clarke via This Is Glamorous {© Condé Nast Archive agentlee CORBIS nytimes.com }, 3 - Charm bracelet from Paris Hotel Boutique, 4 - Cushion from Black & Spiro

Today I stumbled across the beautiful vintage Henry Clarke image which I have posted above (lady in beautiful dress lying on French Sofa) on This Is Glamorous' blog. I was so taken with this image that I decided to create a little Inspiration board. Thanks for inspiring me TIG!! BTW - head on over to This Is Glamorous to see more of these beautiful photographs by Henry Clarke.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Silver and white, so timeless and chic. I love it!

Unknown said...

I love this combo just lovely

samantha hahn said...

so lovely Anna!

Tara said...

Anna

Love the silver and white!

:0)

suzannemarques said...

i haven't thought about silver and white for a while... so cool and elegant. i'm inspired!!!
i've been doing gold and black so long, almost forgot about it...

AshleyL. said...

ooh great mosaic! i really like the look of that white dress and the pretty necklace!

Keren - The Brown Trading Co. said...

Stunning image - I want one for my wall. Anna, I seem to want everything on your blog!

TIG said...

Silver and white is such a beautiful combination--love your inspiration board, and happy you were as inspired as I by the Henry Clarke images. Thanks for the mention, Anna! Happy St. Patrick's Day!

London Calling said...

Gorgeous Silver and white!

Melissa Lewis said...

Lovely inspiration board! Silver and white seems so classy to me, so Jackie O. You can never fail with silver and white!

If only that was my necklace in the bottom left pic!

Le Hot Tomato said...

Who is that dress by! It is exactly what I have been looking for!