Wednesday 26 March 2008

And Talking Of Windsor...


Windsor Smith's Kitchen
And while I'm on the subject of Windsor Smith I just have to post these updated images (thanks to Style Court) of my favourite kitchen in the whole wide world which Windsor designed for her own home....I know I've posted it before but it's like Chloe Sevigny's hallway...both are are in my all time top 10 favourite rooms file and whenever I see these pictures I sigh and look for ages and ages and ages and ages!! I don't think I will ever tire of seeing these rooms!!
BTW - for my Australian readers if you are interested we stock those beautiful white reproduction Chippendale chairs which Windsor has used in her kitchen above at Black & Spiro and we also sell the KW wallpaper as seen in Chloe's hallway below at Black & Spiro too!!


Chloe Sevigny's Hallway

Image 1 courtesy of Style Court, Image 2 via Windsor Smith, Image 3 via House & Garden

16 comments:

drey said...

i really love those chairs Anna... are they comfortable to sit in? I mean, while i hate the colour/look of my upholstered dining chairs, they are comfy for chats over and after meals!

nice kitchen, i'd love a dining table with those set of chairs!!

girl meets glamour said...

I just adore that kitchen and I think it just might be my top 5 as well!!

Nancy said...

Hi Anna~
I have to tell you how much I enjoy your blog and your absolutely beautiful things! I am an aspiring designer myself... in California, graduating in May with a degree in i.d. I love to pop in every now and then to see what your latest posting might be-
Thanks,
Nancy

Melissa Lewis said...

oh, I am just drooling over that kitchen. It's so open and inviting, and still so workable when cooking.

That style is PERFECT!

Style Court said...

Anna these are two of the all-time greats! And I so associate both with you :)

Melissa @ The Inspired Room said...

I love all of those rooms! And that kitchen is dreamy.

Happy day,
Melissa

Design Scouting said...

I wish I could come shop your store!

Agent M. said...

Chloe Sevigny... woman of mystery. Coolest hallway. Strange fashion sense. Smart in a snoot-ish New England way. Beyond Indie.

pretty blog! =^.^=

Style On Track said...

OH MY GOSH! i love it all, how i wish I could renovate, damn renting :(

Ju said...

I formally acknowledge that you and your blog "Make My Day"
Check out your nomination :)Ju
Thanks for the inspiration!

Alkemie said...

I absolutely LOVE the chairs in the kitchen. I very much so covet a set of my own. Terrific hallway!

Karen

Topsy Turvy said...

That kitchen is gorgeous! Lana

Suzanne : : S.HOPtalk said...

That kitchen is divine...truly a dream kitchen. I can understand why you would continually refer back to it!

Someday...:)

Alison Duffy said...

I've even obsessed over Chloe's bike with the basket! And that kitchen? To die for.

Sarah's Fab Day said...

I posted your pics of Windsor's kitchen, it gorgeous. As are all of your posts.

Sarah's Fab Day said...

I posted your pics of Windsor's kitchen, it gorgeous. As are all of your posts.