Wednesday 12 March 2008

Kitchen Love...

I recently added these two pictures to my Kitchen Love Files which I thought I'd share with you. As you all know an all-white background is always one of my favourite things with small injections of colour in accent pieces such as artwork, collections, cushions etc. These accent pieces are the things which create interest and personality in a room - even a kitchen. The images above are examples of this look.
Image 1 - Moon Angel's Photostream @ Flickr
Image 2 - Jessica19's Photostream @ Flickr

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So crisp and clean. I like it too!

Amy said...

I agree with you completely on the white kitchen! The bottom shot is saved in my "dream kitchen" folder!

The Houseplant Chronicles said...

I absolutely love, love, love the white in the kitchen.It looks so crisp and clean. Wow. Great pic choices!

Mina

Unknown said...

Oh Anna, i am very new to blogging but your site is one that I am learing from.As a decorator I love all your beautiful things and as a new blogger I love reading your old posts.I am amazed at how people from all over the world find your site and I look forward to growong mine so we also get lots of comments. Sally

Kristin said...

so clean. so refreshing those kitchen ideas are just my style!

Gill said...

This is amazing. So simple and beautiful.
I had to pop back in-I glanced at your work in the sidebar, so glorious!!! WEll done.