Sunday 4 November 2007

We're In...

Well, we're in our new house! It's been a very big week and I am so sorry I haven't been able to post as my laptop was just hooked back up at home this afternoon. I can't wait to show you some pictures of my cute new 1930's Art Deco cottage. I'll hopefully have some pics to post next week sometime. I also accidently deleted all the emails in my inbox today and I know there were alot of emails from readers. Please resend any emails you sent me as I won't be able to respond otherwise!! Anyway, I just thought I'd say hi and I will be back to normal posting as from tomorrow (Monday). Thanks for your patience!!

8 comments:

Style Court said...

Hope you and your men have many happy, healthy years in this place. I know you'll make it beautiful!

blah said...

Hey Anna,
welcome back!!
Looking forward to seeing your new place!!

TIG said...

Welcome back, Anna, and happy housewarming!

The Peak of Chic said...

Can't wait to see your cottage. I know it's wonderful!!! Glad you're moved in :)

Niina said...

Absolutely beautiful photo...I love it!!!

Unknown said...

Glad you're "IN". Happy unpacking and getting organized!

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

Congrats on your new move, Anna. I am sure that the place wil be just gorgeous!

Anastasia said...

Congrats on the new house Anna!!
I cant wait to see more glimpses of it...we hope to move soon...cant wait to find something bigger that I can turn into a home!!