Friday 17 February 2012

More Photos



Here are a few more photos which I took yesterday as promised.  My photos certainly don't do it all justice but I thought I'd share them anyway as this will be a beautiful cookbook once it is released.  I'll be sure to post about it's release date and further details as soon as I know. 



This is one of Marcia's mother's very old cookbooks above.  Her name is Mary and she is so beautiful. 



YUM!!!!


Marcia cooking in her kitchen.


3 Generations - Marcia, her mum Mary and her daughter Samantha.


Mary and Sam admiring the cake which Marcia made.  It is actually an old recipe of Mary's.  When they cut the cake later in the day Mary announced it wasn't as good as hers!!

It was a beautiful day surrounded by beautiful people.  Thank you Marcia for asking me to help you.  It was my absolute pleasure.  I can't wait to get a copy of the cookbook once it is released!!

Hope you have a great weekend.
xx
Anna

3 comments:

C. Anne said...

Oh this is the worst thing to read on an empty stomach! Everything looks so delicious and homey. Can't wait to see the cookbook.

Carly {covet.collect.connect} said...

That cake is INSANE!

Looking forward to more details and images when the book is out.

/cx

Unknown said...

Mary is looking younger and better than ever - she is ageless. Love that family.