Tuesday 28 February 2012

Collaboration at Rosebery















Last Thursday night I attended the fabulous opening party of Megan Morton's School, Propery and Photo Studio, Koskela's new store and Kitchen by Mike.  A collaboration within one amazing warehouse space in Rosebery, Sydney.  I don't think I've ever seen anything as big as this place and if you are in Sydney or if you are visiting Sydney in the future then this is a must visit.   

Here are a few {smudgy and not great} photos I snapped on my iphone at the opening party.  Unfortunately I didn't take enough photos but if you want to see more then head over to Lucy at The Design Files as she has posted some better photos of the space.  Briar from Sunday Collector has also posted some great pictures HERE!! 

By the way, the food was DIVINE - I highly recommend eating at Kitchen by Mike!  You won't be disappointed!!!  The address is 85 Dunning Avenue, Rosebery.

xx
Anna

10 comments:

Kate Lewis said...

AMAZING! Heading over to the other blogs now to see more pics.

Unknown said...

I love this place! My partner did the signage (big wall) - Looks even more amazing in real life! I wrote about it here: www.melissasimonetta.blogspot.com.au/2012/02/project-studio-signage.html

Kitchen by Mike is so good too!! Def recommend it!

Michelle {Jarrah Jungle} said...

Looks great wish I could jump on a plane to Sydney right now!

Ness Lockyer said...

What an inspiring place to be. Sounds like you had fun too.
Ness xx
Marley & Lockyer

Anonymous said...

Great pics:) I really like your blog..so much nice inspiration...I wish you a lovely day.

LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se
(Sweden)

Unknown said...

Lovely pictures, it looks amazing and really interesting!
www.styleisalwaysfashionable.blogspot.com

Jen Beaudet said...

It sounds wonderful! It does look very large.
Jenniferxx

Anna Spiro said...

Hi Melissa,

The wall was amazing! I'll definitely check out your post on it. Thanks for stopping by.

Anna

Susan Austin said...

Thanks for the heads up, Anna. I dropped my husband at (Sydney) airport this morning and popped into Koskela/Kitchen by Mike on the way home. Only had 30 mins but managed to scoff a coffee and bacon buttie. Great space and yum food.

I've long been a fan of Koskela, and am dying to rent out their beach house which I first read about in Monocle magazine.

Thanks
Susan Austin
frostbitefood.blogspot.com

Simple Daisy said...

Oh my gosh!!! How awesome!!!
That space is amazing:)